Who says looking good has to burn a hole in your pocket? Buying high end beauty products give you that certain high (we know!) but sometimes hitting up the drug store to find dupes for your fave beauty products is not such a bad idea! Makeup can get so expensive these days! It's good to save whenever you can.
Here's a couple of beauty dupes that we know about. Thank you Pinterest!
1) Trade in your expensive NARS blush with E.L.F. or Nyx. The latter's pigmentation is just wonderful! NARS blush might last longer on your skin but you can always, always reapply!
2) Go for Maybelline Mascara than Lancome or Benefit. The end results are pretty similar plus you'll be throwing this product after three months, so why spend much on it?
3) Switch your MAC Pro Longwear Foundation to Revlon Color Stay or L'Oreal True Match. It's a given that the drugstore ones won't have the same staying power as MAC but both products will give you the same effect for 5-6 hours tops.
4) Looking for a lip balm? Skip Clinique's Chubby Stick and opt for Revlon Just Bitten. Lip balm isn't really one of the products worth splurging on because of its short shelf-life. Raise your hand if you've lost a Chapstick (or two) in your purse!
5) Try out E.L.F.'s Facial Whip to replace Benefit's High Beam. The latter might have the reputation of being the HG (holy grail) for a lot of beauty bloggers for its pearly finish and smooth composition. But would you really spend $26 on a product which goes on in such a small portion of the face?
6) Color up your eyes with Wet N Wild's Nude Awakening Palette! It has almost the same gorgeous basic nudes as Urban Decay's Naked palette for more than just half the cost. The only difference is that Naked has 12 shadows but Nude Awakening has 8. But with a $4.99 tag price. You can't argue with that!
What are your favorite drugstore make up dupes for high end brands? Let us know in the comments below.