1. Anti-cancer effect Beta-carotene, chlorogenic acid, protease, etc. are combined to act as anti-cancer function.
2. Cholesterol There are components that show similar effects to cholesterylamine, a drug that lowers blood cholesterol. Dietary fiber of sweet potato represents the greatest cholesterol-trapping power among other vegetables and fruits.
3. Prevention of constipation As well as fiber, sweet potatoes are cut off and the resin gland that comes out white is effective in preventing constipation and treating constipation.
4. Skin Beauty Vitamin B1, vitamin E to inhibit the aging process and helps to produce collagen rich in vitamin C is good for skin beauty.
5. Adult Disease Potassium Potassium in sweet potato releases sodium and supports kidney activity. Potassium also plays a variety of functions, including heart rhythm and nerve signal control.
6. Antioxidant Vitamin E is abundant to prevent aging, promote the production of various hormones and cholesterol levels to prevent aging.
7. Metabolic protein, provides essential minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
8. Diet Sweet potatoes are rich in dietary fiber and sugar index is not high enough to maintain fullness for a long time to help the die.
9. Arthritis Rich in beta-cryptoxanthin to prevent chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
10. Pulmonary health Plant nutrients such as vitamin A and quercetin support respiratory health including lungs.