Over here at GourmetGiftBaskets.com, we're already gearing up for Mother's Day, Father's Day and Graduation. We have hundreds of items to choose from -- nearly 100 popcorn flavors and 25 cheesecake varieties for starters. But here are a few of the most popular gifts for each holiday that have been updated for 2018. 1. Moms Do Love Their Margaritas
Margarita Madness Gift Basket, $59.99, SKU 4704 -- Want to drive Mom mad in a good way? Then the Margarita Madness Gift Basket is the gift to get her. Say cheers in a big way with this bucket that includes:
- Margarita Cocktail Mixer by Powell & Mahoney - Discover how a margarita is supposed to taste. Made with only real orange oil, lime juice, and organic cane sugar, this handcrafted cocktail mixer fills glasses with a refreshing elixir like no other.
- The Chipotle Salsa by Gringo Jacks - Tangy, spicy salsa that any tortilla chip would be lucky to dive into.
- Chichester Snack MIx by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - A delightful snack mix comprised of crunchy pretzel nuggets, cheddar cheese crackers, and premium nuts.
- Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Chips by Late July -- Made with 100% whole multigrain, these tortilla chips are the perfect partner for the Chipotle Salsa
2. Bring The Spa To Mom Classic Spa Gift Basket, $79.99, SKU 6280 -- For the busy Mom who doesn't have time for a spa day, we have the perfect gift. GourmetGiftBaskets.com's Classic Spa Gift Basket brings the best of the spa to mom. The relaxing scent of pomegranate and passion fruit will fill Mom's shower when she uses the luxurious body wash and triple milled soap included in this basket. Then she can moisturize with lotion from San Francisco Soap Company, which is especially important given the dry, crisp weather of Spring 2018 so far. The Classic Spa Gift Basket is also stocked with several other lavish products, including a Bath Pouf, a Loofah Disc, a Wooden Foot Brush and more.
3. Who Doesn't Love A New England Breakfast?
Gift Basket For Mother's Day, $59.99, SKU 1271 -- For the Mom who loves a New England breakfast, we're sending it to her directly from New Hampshire. This updated basket for Mom's Day 2018 includes buttermilk pancake and waffle mix, as well as scone mix from Colebrook Farms, pure maple syrup from Fuller Sugarhouse, wild Maine blueberries, gourmet coffee, and blueberry pomegranate jam.
4. 10 Manly Popcorn Flavors for Pop -- Back Again By Popular Demand Backyard BBQ Popcorn Sampler for Dad, $34.99, SKU 7402 -- What a colorful option for Pops everywhere, especially Dads who go nuts for popcorn. This very creative gift contains all of the flavors of a backyard barbecue in the form of gourmet popcorn: Honey Mustard, Hickory Maple Bacon, BBQ Ribs, Chipotle BBQ, Cajun, Buttered Corn On The Cob, Dill Pickle, Zesty Ranch, Sun Dried Tomato, and Watermelon. It was a big hit last year and is back again by popular demand.
5. OH DAD, Now We're Talking. Cookies & Brownies Together?
Father's Day Cookie & Brownie Gift Box, $29.99, SKU 8988 -- God knows Dad doesn't want anyone spending a ton of money on him, but he does love his cookies and his brownies. And this really masculine tin really delivers on both counts with chocolate chunk brownies, peanut butter brownies, chocolate chip blondies, and butterscotch blondies. Plus it includes cookies of every variety imaginable: chocolate chip, fudge brownie, lemon sugar and oatmeal raisin. This yummy and inexpensive gift is sure to please.
6. Microbrew Beers To Celebrate The New Grad!
Graduation Gift For Him, $69.99, SKU 1309 -- This occasion calls for a celebration, and that's just what this Grad Bucket represents -- several beers and snacks to help create an instant party. This gift includes six awesome microbrews like Samuel Adams Seasonal, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Magic Hat #9, Shed Mountain Brown Ale, Redhook, and Smuttynose Old Brown Dog. The snacks in this gift are great, too -- Honey Mustard popcorn, Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper popcorn, beef jerky, roasted peanuts and more.